D.G. “Sonny” Fountain Hall

In August 2010, the college opened its new $6.8 million Institutional Advancement/District Administration Fountain Hall Building/Welcome Center on the Raymond Campus. The design of the building matches the stately look of Cain-Cochran Hall and is located at the intersection of Hinds Boulevard and Main Street, on the site that once held the old cold storage plant.

The building is named for the late D. G. “Sonny” Fountain, 30-year member of the Hinds Board of Trustees and president of the board from 2000 to 2008. Mr. Fountain’s leadership and influence are evidenced in so many areas of the college as well as in the community. He was a servant leader – humble and unselfish – with a heart for this institution and its students.

The district Recruiting Office is located on the first floor of the facility, along with the Alumni and Foundation offices. The second floor contains the President’s office, the board room and offices for Community Relations and Business Services.

The primary purpose of the building is to serve visitors to campus. A receptionist and information desk is available to assist visitors and prospective students when they arrive on campus. Hinds Connection conducts tours from the facility, which also houses a large meeting space for college functions.

FOUNDATION

Mission
Board of Directors
Staff

ALUMNI

Join
Chapters
Alumni Awards
Pay Dues

NEWS & EVENTS

Upcoming Events
Donor Spotlights
Student Spotlights

CONTACT

Phone: 601-857-3363
Fax: 601-857-3586

Mailing
Hinds Community College Foundation
PO Box 1100
Raymond, MS 39154

Physical
Fountain Hall
608 Hinds Blvd, Suite 141
Raymond, MS 39154

Privacy Policy

IRS Information

© 2018 Hinds Community College Foundation, All Rights Reserved